• ½ medium cantaloupe
• ½ medium honeydew
• ½ medium watermelon
• 4 oz lime juice
• 1 large handful picked mint leaves
• 3 Tbsp cane sugar
• 10 oz white rum
• 2 cans Sprig Melon Zero Sugar
1. Use a melon baller to make balls from each of the melons. Set aside.
2. Cut limes into wedges and add to a pitcher with mint and sugar. Muddle together for 30 seconds. Add rum into the pitcher and top with Sprig Melon Zero Sugar and stir.
3. Fill 6 highball glasses ⅔ of the way with crushed ice and mixed melon balls. Pour mojito into the glasses.